Photobucket

My Quotes

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

La La updates! And lip piercings?

It's seems like forever since I made an update but really, it hasn't been forever has it? I have absolutely no idea why you weirdos like to even come here and read about my ridiculously-boring updates on my life. But to satisfy you're never ending requests, here's an update for you guys.

Okay, so as all of you know, I changed my hair(so maybe not all of you if you don't have my myspace). Again.

Yes people!
Since I'm done with highschool, I can do whatever the shit I want with my hair and no one can say anything about it. So, HAH!

Thinking about redying my whole hair red and my bags blue but still can't find the hair dye. Yes, I want to dye it myself. Ya know, in shops they never sell any other hair dye colour except for natural colours. It's driving me insane trying to find the colours of the rainbow. Yes, people. Don't be shocked if one day you see me with rainbow hair. Like the skittles says, TASTE THE RAINBOW! Oh yea, and can anyone tell me where to find bleach. I wanna bleach my hair myself cause doing it in salons cost a load of cash and I'm all about saving now cause of my family's financial crisis at the moment. It's all about "Doing it myself" now! Wooo!

Oh and I'm also thinking about getting the left side of my lower lip pierced/snake bites. Write a comment or whatever telling me which one is better. Oh and maybe try and help me to figure out how to hide it from my parents too.

So yea, that's all.
I have classes to get to.
TOODLE LOO!

No comments: