Photobucket

My Quotes

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So here it is...

Okay so this is so people would motherfucking stop asking me because it gets kind of annoying.
So listen people.
I will be entering college on the 6th July and I will be doing a course called Monash University Foundation year in Sunway college.
It's a 8-10months long course considering if I pass all my subjects.
I haven't gotten a hostel yet because the hostel I wanted haven't got any rooms available yet but I am on they're waiting list. However, I will have to drive back and forth from my house to college until then which is such a bother because it's an hour drive and that doesn't include for when there is traffic.
If you want more information on my course, go here (http://www.sunway.edu.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=679&Itemid=552&lang=iso-8859-1).
It really kind of annoys me that people keep asking me constantly about it.
And for those who I have already told to, there's your answer, again.
So yea.

Wish me luck guys!

No comments: